(All Bookings Subject to Change. )
Open for Bookings - Professional or Private! Currently seeking gigs for all nights except Fridays.
Take advantage of this rarely open schedule. I book fast don't hesitate!
What You Can Expect:
- A Dependable and motivated professional host.
- The Original Host that you Hired - No bait and Switch.
- A Loyal Host will not cancel your advertised night for a temporary higher paying gig.
- A Free graphic artist for any ads that you may want to advertise your fun night.
- My Own Sound System Powered by KJAMS a legally bought and professionally designed karaoke program.
- Streaming dance music with a legal DJ subscription.
- 30 minutes free overtime if the party is still bumpin'
- No extra charge for travel. ***Accommodations may be required for long travels over 200 miles or in bad weather.
- No extra charge for set up and tear down.
- Competitive and comparable flat rate.
THEME NIGHTS ( These are themes for a special party, reunion or to reintroduce a slow night to the public. People LOVE theme nights!
Mac Daddy Singles Karaoke Night - Dating Game
Participants must be single, addicted to karaoke and willing to compete to be matched up for a sponsored dinner date for two. A combination of Jerry Springer's Baggage, The Dating game and good old Karaoke. Participants will answer questionnaires that have the dual role of karaoke titles and dating innuendos. Fun, Sexy, Spontaneous and new!
Contact TJ for Game rules.
Depending on how big you want this to be and the size of your club, this night includes a Tight Fittin' Jeans contest - Howl at The Moon Karaoke - Wild Chair Roping Contest - Fat Girlfriend Tractor Pull - a Mechanical Bull and Requested Country dance music.
Requires contestants to sign up prior to the contest night and either choose or draw a real superstar name. Contestant must dress as and sing the songs of the chosen star. Winners will be by audience ballots.
Latino music - karaoke - pinata's filled with candy and gifts - Mexican food will be on the menu! Non Latinos can compete to become an 'Honorary Latino' by trying to sing an actual spanish karaoke song the best. Judged of course by an actual Latino.
Nights could include: An early evening, coffee house type songwriters competition; karaoke contests; showcases with pre selected performers and ticket sales; impersonations
There are so many more ideas! So, just let me know what your theme is
and I will create a night and games to compliment your needs!